"Violence Reduction through Proactive Instruction"
PCITI provides a depth of services designed to tackle the essential concerns that influence distressed individuals, families, communities and municipalizes. With our practitioner-based hands on approach coupled with our collaborative methodology, we provide holistic solutions related to specialized training, consulting, personal refinement, advocacy and community restoration.
Some of our services include:
With a new emphasis placed on accountability of government and private-funded gang intervention/prevention programs, the Professional Community Intervention Training Institute (PCITI) developed and implemented numerous specialized curriculums to professionally certify frontline gang intervention workers, public safety experts, mental health professionals, social service practitioner and numerous others that deal with the culture of gang violence, community disruption on a daily basis.
"Saving Lives, Restoring Communities, Providing Hope, Implementing Solutions And Answers Through Self-Reliance And Self-Determination.”
A Brief look at the methodology implored by PCITI is as followed:
The graduates of PCITI along with our numerous working affiliates work with residents and community leaders in the target area to elicit their idea and afford them a voice in identifying services along with needed activities in the community. This collaboration helps facilitate the development of unison among these community alliances and coalitions.
Knowing that understanding with sensitivity is essential to influencing high – risk youths, adults and impacted community residents in providing effective prevention and social intervention. Our targeted population is serviced with a broad, unified collaborative effort but with emphasis on the tailored needs of each selected entity.
The policies and practices of key organizations, particularly of agencies providing intervention, are continually undated and staffs are trained in the most current available information. Teams plan as refine as needed. Each program, agency, or community intervention professional ensures that its internal units are kept abreast of new training methods and policy updates, in turn making sure our targeted areas also receive this info.
Deliverables are accomplished though the development of duplicating validates systems of instruction. Causes and need identified by the targeted community are utilized to construct the framework for the solutions that will be sought as well as establishing which experts or specialists will be brought in to drive the solution process.
- PCITI International presenting at the town hall "Together" Empowering for Community Wellbeing. Comrades, a exceptional day of the community providing "validated" expertise to save itself. I have explained time and time again, "Vision without action is a Dream!" If you are called to serve with your expertise, you had better make sure you bring "real food" for the people to empower themselves with and become energized by it. Don't show up not to Show Out. When your more concerned about your "character" than you're "reputation," you become an asset as opposed to a liability! Stop thinking "Strong is Wrong!" This is how you drop the knowledge, unapologetic, uncompromising, and unwavering. This is why we have been blessed to be as effective as we are, we keep it real with the people. "Truth knows the brains out of falsehood." Here is a "sample" of how PCITI brings it to the table, those of you that know our format, this is nothing new, those that are not familiar with us, we truly hope you enjoy.
Big salutes to the Child Guidance Center, Supervisor M. R. Thomas, Empowerment congress mental health division, Sister Charlene-CEO of the CGC, My respected comrades Brother Paco, Sister Arvis and all the community members who showed up and represented in a big way!
All Power to the People!
- Alliant University Aims to Professionalize Street Outreach Workers
Comrades, More groundbreaking work! As I explained decades ago, the mission can be accomplished when one has the "true commitment, the focus of thought, the validated skills/operational protocols and a core of individuals & organizations who truly stand "for the people!" PCITI International and our "License to Operate Movement" has been establishing plausible collaborations and partnerships locally, nationally and globally for decades. These working partnership have paid off with huge returns in putting Professionally trained, credible "Peacekeepers, Negotiators, Gang Intervention/Outreach specialists, Advocates, Community Mobilizations and Re-entry experts" in marginalized cities and counties throughout the country. "Public Service is not Service for Self!" When you sincerely conduct your work for the benefit of the people you serve, the work will speak for itself!
All Power to the People!
- PCITI partnering with Alliant University International in San Diego! Community Mentors & Outreach program, 3 University credits per class!
- PCITI 8 years strong lecturing at USC to undergrads and Grad students. Salutes to Professor R. H. partnering with PCITI over 8 yrs ago!
- PCITI certification training for Y.A.P. Cities being trained included: MD-DC, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, Chicago, Las Vegas & Savannah
Las Vegas, Nevada
Little Rock, Arkansas
Long Beach, California
Los Angeles, California
Newark, New Jersey
San Diego, California
San Francisco, California
Wilmington, North Carolina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hong Kong, China